Meet Joseph S. Errera, D.D.S.
Your Board-Certified Orthodontist
Dr. Errera is a native Virginian and has practiced orthodontics since 2004, when he joined Dr. Griffin. Called "Dr. Joe" by his patients, he loves traveling to new places, cooking, and spending time with his wife, Cristina, and daughter, Giovanna.
Dr. Joe's favorite activity is firing up the BBQ on a cool summer evening.
Truly a kid at heart, he relates exceptionally well to patients of all ages. Dr. Joe can make patients feel comfortable and relaxed, and he prides himself on creating a fun and inviting atmosphere in the G&E offices.
He loves listening to popular music and is even known to sing along when a favorite tune comes on the radio.
- University of Virginia, B. S. in Biology (1998)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Medical College of Virginia (2002)
- Orthodontic Residency, Nova Southeastern University
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (2004)
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Northern Virginia Orthodontic Study Club
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Virginia Association of Orthodontists
- Virginia Dental Association
Outside of the Office
Dr. Joe participates in the Northern Virginia Orthodontic Study Club and is a member of Warrenton's Spear Dental Study Club. The Spear Club comprises dentists from all specialties who share knowledge and expertise, working together to discuss and plan treatment for complicated, multi-disciplinary cases.