The Clear Path To Straight Teeth
Invisalign clear aligners straighten your smile without the bulky brackets and wires of metal or clear braces.
From your first free consultation at Griffin & Errera Orthodontics to your last appointment, you’ll show off your straight smile confidently.
Quality Treatment With Quality Benefits
Invisalign clear aligners allow teens and adults the opportunity to straighten their smiles without the hassle of traditional metal braces. When you choose Invisalign from Griffin & Errera Orthodontics, you’ll enjoy more benefits than you can count.
These clear, plastic trays are custom-made to fit your smile, so no one will ever know you’re undergoing treatment.
If you’re looking for a tooth tune-up, Invisalign is the virtually invisible option that lets you show off your natural smile while you’re straightening it.
No Pesky Food Restrictions
Other orthodontic treatment options come with new rules that you have to follow to keep your appliances safe, like dietary restrictions.
At Griffin & Errera Orthodontics, our Invisalign treatment plan means you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want, without worry.
With traditional metal or clear braces, maintaining your pearly whites can be a little tricky.
Learning to brush around the brackets and wires takes time, and you might find leftover plaque even after brushing and flossing.
Dr. Griffin and Dr. Errera’s Invisalign clear aligners are removable, so you don’t have to learn a new oral hygiene routine—simply take out your trays, brush and floss your teeth, and pop them back in. It’s that easy.
The Invisalign Process
If you’re dreading the thought of long dental appointments and a mouth full of metal wires, Invisalign clear aligners from Griffin & Errera Orthodontics may be the right choice to straighten your teeth.
We offer Invisalign for teens and adults at our offices in Warrenton, Middleburg, and Culpeper.
Dr. Griffin and Dr. Errera can use Invisalign to give you a stunning smile by creating a series of clear, custom-fit aligners.
Step 1: Come In for Your Smile Consultation
- At your first free consultation, Dr. Griffin or Dr. Errera will sit down with you and assess the current state of your teeth and listen to the results you want.
- We’ll also discuss your financial needs to make sure your treatment fits your budget.
- If Dr. Griffin or Dr. Errera determines that Invisalign’s clear, removable aligners are the best solution to help you reach the smile you want, we’ll sit down with you to discuss the financial options and treatment plans that best fit your situation.
Step 2: Make a Plan
- Our Griffin & Errera Orthodontics team will take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your customized treatment plan.
- Using a computerized program, we’ll design a personalized series of clear, comfortable, removable aligners that will shift your teeth in stages towards a beautifully straight smile.
- Dr. Griffin or Dr. Errera will design each set of Invisalign trays to adjust your teeth to a predetermined location. You can even see a digital projection of your final results before you start treatment.
Step 3: Wear Your Almost-Invisible Braces
- After receiving your Invisalign aligners, you should wear them as much as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing, and brushing.
- You’ll come into Griffin & Errera Orthodontics for check-ups about every six to twelve weeks to get your new sets of aligners, and so Dr. Griffin or Dr. Errera can check the progress of your teeth. These check-ups are generally quick and painless because you won’t have any wires to check or tighten.
Invisalign vs. Braces
When it comes to Invisalign treatment, there’s a lot to consider. Most Invisalign patients at Griffin & Errera Orthodontics enjoy shorter check-ups, fewer appointments, simpler oral hygiene, and fewer emergency visits.
However, the system's biggest pro can also be a con—the fact that the aligners are removable. Your cooperation is essential, whether you have braces or Invisalign.
Since braces are attached to your teeth, they do the heavy lifting to keep your treatment progressing. With Invisalign, you need to do a little extra work during your treatment so your trays can complete your treatment.
You’ll need to manage your wear time, keep your aligners clean, and swap them out for the next aligner in the series.
You need to be sure that you can do this before committing to Invisalign treatment.
Like with traditional metal braces, Dr. Griffin and Dr. Errera recommend wearing a retainer after your Invisalign treatment to maintain your new alignment and your confident new smile.